It was only a matter of time before someone took a crack at parodying the most recent Super Bowl commercial from Chrysler. Saturday Night Live has stepped up to the plate with a new skit featuring none other than Bill Hader in Clint Eastwood's shoes and scowl. The spot pokes fun at the unintentionally political ad, with Hader scowling his way through a third-quarter speech. We won't ruin the ending for you, but we will say the skit features the phrase "tiny little chicken legs." Comedy gold.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX