Bill Ford made the sacrifice, now he's earned the reward. After living sans salary from Ford for five years, Bill is due to receive $4 million in cash and up to $12 million in stock options. That doesn't cover the entire five years, but rather the last two – it's what he would have made from 2008 to now. Ford made his pledge before the downturn and couldn't have known he'd go five years before "sustainable profitability" was achieved, so the compensation committee backdated his pay to Janu
Bill Ford Paycheck
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX