Salt fever is an affliction that drives those infected to spend the better part of the year dreaming, scheming and building machines to race across the alien landscape that is the Bonneville Salt Flats in search of land-speed-record glory. Bill Dube and Eva Håkansson have a high-voltage case of it.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX