A few months ago, we told you about the FlexFix integrated bicycle rack in the new Opel/Vauxhall Corsa. It's an ingenious little contraption. The FlexFix system is essentially a drawer that can be pulled out from the car's rear bumper. On it are two wheel-mount bike racks, an extra rear license plate, and supplemental brake lights. When not in use, you wouldn't even know the system was there if not for the drawer cutout. It's the kind of killer innovation that's been sorely lacking from the Amer
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!