Toyota has released a 35-second teaser video for its upcoming Super Bowl spot staring Kaley Cuoco, the actress best known for her role as object-of-nerd-affection Penny on The Big Bang Theory. The real star of the ad, however, is its soundtrack, the 1995 hit "I Wish" by rapper Skee-Lo that will have your mind cashing nostalgia checks the moment it hits your ears.
Big Bang Theory
Toyota has turned to actress Kaley Cuoco for a little help during this year's Super Bowl. The Big Bang Theory star will play a role front and center in the automaker's spot for the game, and Toyota fans have a chance to show up in the ad as well. Anyone can take a photo and upload it via Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #wishgranted for a chance to have their image featured in the commercial on February 3. While Toyota isn't saying exactly what the pictures will be used for, we imagine the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX