With Gasoline prices at record high levels, more drivers than ever are trying to unload their SUVs and get into vehicles that don't consume as much fuel. Some are moving to smaller more efficient cars, while others are hopping on public transit. Still others are opting for pedal power. Barry Dahl of Bismark ND seems to have picked a most opportune time to open his new bike shop. He sold more than fifty bikes in his first month in business. Bike shops all over the country are having record sales
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!