Bi Moto Ev
While it was only a short four months ago when we first reported on the BMW bi-moto EV Racer, things haven't slowed down at VST Conversions. We wanted to give you an update on this one-of-a-kind electric conversion that is only getting better. Gone are the pair of power packs (one in the passenger compartment and one in the trunk) using Headway cells, and in their place is a custom-designed pack using 300 lithium iron phosphate cells. Not only smaller and more powerful, the new pack barely tips
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX