Someone was bound to receive a free 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray during the Super Bowl XLVII festivities; it just wasn't who we thought it was going to be. Despite a report back in December that superstar Beyoncé Knowles would be getting an all-new Corvette during her halftime performance, that turned out not to be the case. Joe Flacco, starting quarterback for the Baltimore Ravens, did in fact win a Corvette for his MVP performance.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX