According to the Chinese auto newshounds over at Gasgoo, Geely has denied it has any interest in buying Volvo or Saab. The Swedish patients, being shopped by Ford Motor Company and General Motors, respectively, are still up for sale, however.
var digg_url = 'http://digg.com/business_finance/Wanna_bet_gas_will_hit_4_gallon_You_can'; Someone was asking the other day if trading their gas-hungry Mustang for a hybrid Civic was a good idea. Essentially what they wanted to do was wager gas prices were not going down any time soon and could likely go higher. But you don't have to give up high-horsepower driving just to place a bet on future pump prices. BetUS.com will let you keep the 'Stang by taking your bet that we'll soon see a $4-a-g
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX