In what may seem like a "man bites dog" story, the grand total of annual vehicle-miles driven may have peaked a few years ago and continues to decline as more people get out of their cars and choose to take public transportation or even hoof it instead.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Better Cities Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!