Looking for the best value in a new car? Better make it Japanese, according to Consumer Reports. The go-to buyer's guide has just finished compiling its list of the best values in the new-car market, and an overwhelming proportion of them hail from the Land of the Rising Sun.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX