According to Consumer Reports, "Top Picks are as close as it gets to "no-brainers" in the auto market. They're impressive all-around vehicles, chosen from more than 280 we've recently tested, that have excelled in our testing, are reliable, and have performed well in independent crash tests."
Best New Cars
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Best New Cars Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!