According to Consumer Reports, "Top Picks are as close as it gets to "no-brainers" in the auto market. They're impressive all-around vehicles, chosen from more than 280 we've recently tested, that have excelled in our testing, are reliable, and have performed well in independent crash tests."
Best New Cars
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX