With the final race of the 2012 Global RallyCross season taking place today outside the SEMA Show in Las Vegas, teams were on the track yesterday for practice. During the practice session, David Binks crashed his Ford Fiesta, and he was taken to the hospital for precautionary measures but later released with only minor bruising.
Best Buy Racing
Preparations are well underway for the debut of the new USF1 team, which is set to join the Formula One grid next season. The car's been designed, the manufacturing facility is in the process of ramping up for production, and the team has staffed up. But while the nascent squad focuses on building the chassis and infrastructure, speculation has been running rampant over who will sponsor the team and who will be driving its two cars.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX