"The Nuccio is an 'extreme' sportscar that puts an evolutionary imprint on the concept that is built into Bertone's dna: the mid-rear engined berlinetta." So says Bertone in the press release you'll find below. Who are we to argue?
Bertone Nuccio Concept
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Mar 6, 2012
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Feb 25, 2012
While the Bertone Nuccio concept sketches released a couple weeks ago basically showed us nothing, but the latest batch of renderings better communicate what we'll see at next month's Geneva Motor Show. Designed by Stile Bertone's Mike Robinson and named for Giuseppe "Nuccio" Bertone, the concept is based on the 1970 Lancia Stratos Zero concept, a car created under Nuccio's leadership.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models