There are many jobs in the world which we wouldn't want. Ranking high among them is Irving Picard's. He's the guy stuck with managing the liquidation of Bernie Madoff's firm. Having purportedly defrauded his clients (including numerous charitable foundations) of over $50 billion, Madoff has undoubtedly left quite a mess to untangle, and we're glad someone else is taking care of it while we write about cars for a living. But amidst that assuredly insurmountable mess is a fleet of luxury automobil
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX