Formula One CEO Bernie Ecclestone should expect Germany to file charges against the executive over his alleged bribery of former banker Gerhard Gribkowsky. That's according to Autoweek, which notes Gribkowsky oversaw the sale of BayernLB's stake in the racing series back in 2006 to CVC Capital Partners, which now holds F1's controlling interest.
Bernie Ecclestone Bribe
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX