Mercedes-Benz E250 BlueTEC – Click above for high-res image gallery
What is it with all these surveys coming out this week? I get it already; people care about what goes into their car and what comes out of their tailpipes. Take this survey, for example. Co-sponsored by the Diesel Technology Forum and Mercedes-Benz USA, it found that way more Americans than you think are interested in diesel cars. Targeting by age, the survey found that 50 percent of people between 18 and 29 years in age and 46 percent of those between 30 and 41 would consider buying or leasing
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies