When Bertha Benz drove off in husband Carl's motorized invention 125 years ago, she had no idea she would be driving into history. Hers was the world's first long-distance drive and the first recorded drive by a woman driver. Germany has designated her 150-mile round-trip route between Manheim and Pforzheim as the Bertha Benz Route, and a tourist destination.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX