By most accounts, Maybach managed to move less than 300 units in all of 2006. These are low numbers even for an ultra-exclusive personal limo manufacturer. We can personally attest to the Maybach sedan being a very fine road car that is sumptuous and coddling, while simultaneously being capable of amazing alacrity when given the spur. Sure, it couldn't quite keep up with its corporate cousin CLK DTM, but it will more than hold its own against a Silver Spur or Phantom. But even a good car can get
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX