Jay Leno's Garage never fails to impress – and by that we mean both the YouTube channel and the actual place. The latest online bit features another truly insane vehicle. Leno's 1930 Bentley GJ 400 isn't actually a classic car and has few Bentley parts on it. It's really a modern custom with vintage looks and a 27-liter Rolls-Royce Merlin V12 engine for power. This machine is absolutely immense, and weighs over three tons.
Bentley Gj 400
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX