Bentley Continental Supersports - Click above for high-res image gallery
Bentley Continental Hybrid
Bentley CEO Franz-Josef Paefgen has repeatedly said in the past that the British luxury marque will introduce lower CO2-emitting powertrains over the next several years, starting with the flex-fuel W12 in the Continental Supersports this fall. As part of the Volkswagen Group, Bentley is likely to follow some of the same powertrain paths as the rest of the group (i.e., diesel). However, it's likely that hybrids will be part of the picture as well.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX