One of one: Tucker Torpedo Convertible - Click above for high-res image gallery
Tucker, undoubtedly one of the most famous of the many failed automotive companies the world has seen, was way ahead of its time in automotive technology. Featuring a rear-mounted engine that first designed for helicopter use, a full perimeter frame, a padded dash for safety and – lest we forget its most iconic design element – the cyclops front headlamp, the Tucker Torpedo stood apart from the crowd. As you probably already know, though, Preston Tucker's dream came crashing down aft
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX