Watchmaker Bell and Ross released a concept they call the AeroGT over the weekend at a jewelry trade show called Baselworld in Switzerland.
Bell And Ross
Watches and cars go together like fine wine and good crystal stemware. Many automakers collaborate with great watchmakers to produce beautiful homages to to some of favorite machines. Infiniti and Bell & Ross are two manufacturers of quality goods that have worked together in the past, and the two are back at it again with a new limited-edition timepiece.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX