You've probably never heard of Béla Barényi, but you've almost certainly been impacted by him in some way, shape or form. The Austro-Hungarian engineer had a huge effect on the automotive industry, most notably during his 33-year tenure as the head of pre-development for Mercedes-Benz, where he helped revolutionize and popularize the idea of passive safety.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX