BMW Gran Coupé concept reveal – click above to watch the video
To our delight and dismay, there were fewer blatant vehicle clones from China's automakers littering the floor of the Beijing Motor Show this year. That's not to say we didn't encounter a slew of knock-offs, but it seems that the Chinese are finally coming into their own design-wise. However, one instantly recognizable figure caught our attention while prowling the halls of the expo center.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX