Those of you who read our First Drive of the 2012 Volkswagen Beetle Turbo already know that the highest-performing version of the iconic Bug will require you to write a check for $23,395*. Step up to the well-received six-speed DSG transmission and you'll be looking at a $24,495 window sticker.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX