Click on the Bee One for a hi-res version
It's been announced that the electric race car we were telling you about from Bee Automobiles Ltd will now contend for the British Speed Hill Climb Championship in 2010 as the BRM Bee Four ERV. This revives the BRM (British Racing Motors) brand that was born 60 years ago and has a rich and proud history. This also delays the original plan by a year, but should give them the necessary time to introduce a car that is fully tested and ready to win. There is hope that we'll see it before then as it
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX