Few rivalries are as heated as that between the Nissan GT-R and the Porsche 911. And with both models having recently been updated, Evo magazine has taken the updated GT-R and the new 911 Carrera S to the Bedford Autodrome for a little head-on-head action. And who better to put in front of the camera and behind the wheel than Tiff Needell, the longtime Fifth Gear co-host who's now doing a series of video tests for the magazine British enthusiasts love best.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX