A Daytona package hasn't been available for the Dodge Charger since 2009, but for 2013, its coming back. For an extra $2,995 on top of the price of a 2013 Charger R/T or another $2,500 added to the price of a 2013 Charger R/T Road & Track, customers will get a limited-edition trim level set off with Satin Black hood stripes, black roof wrap and an R/T spoiler all riding atop 20-inch polished aluminum wheels.
Beats By Dr. Dre
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX