Click the photo for a gallery of live high-res shots of the Chevy Beat
It's not easy to put your finger on the pulse of the buying public, so Chevy decided to hedge its bets and build three mini car concepts, the Beat, Groove and Trax, and is leaving it up to us (as in all of us) to decide which one we like best. The public can vote for which concept is most appealing by visiting www.vote4chevrolet.com. While there's no guarantee the highest vote getter will be built, it will help guide the development of a future global mini car from GM.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies