UK firm HPI has some of the most intriguing customers in the business. The firm, akin to CarFax, provides a vetted history of a used car so buyers know what they're really getting. It has just concluded a survey of its customers to find out what they like most for road trip jams, and out of all the classic rock tracks being laid down in 1974, Lynyrd Skynyrd's distinctly non-British Sweet Home Alabama took the top spot.
One of the greatest automotive museums in the world is celebrating its 15th birthday this year. The Petersen Automotive Museum was founded in 1994 and instantly became pilgrimage for car lovers of all ages. Right in the heart of Los Angeles, it proudly took its spot among the dozens of museums, architectural masterpieces and cultural attractions along the city's Miracle Mile.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies