Some say he's five times bigger in real life, and that he's found his new home in Poland. All we know is... he's called the Stig.
Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond could be getting a lot more time on your TV screen, as the BBC has announced that Top Gear will lead the launch of a new, global, male-oriented channel called BBC Brit, later this year. Think of it as Spike TV with a side of bangers and mash.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX