Controversial Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone is facing bribery charges from German prosecutors. The long-rumored indictments stem from the 2006 sale of the racing series from Germany's Bayern LB bank to CVC Capital partners. The charge could result in Ecclestone facing jail time and losing his iron grip on the F1 series.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Bayern Lb Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!