Bernie Ecclestone has officially stepped down from his position on the board of directors of the Formula One empire, following an announcement that he faces a trial in a German court for bribery. According to a report from Autoweek, Ecclestone will retain his day-to-day responsibilities within F1.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX