When we saw the new for 09' BMW M3 coupe at the Geneva Motor Show, we were mighty impressed. Knowing the Bavarian Motor Werks famed M cars, the stat sheet tells only half the story, but with 420 hp pumping from a 4.0L V8, that is one half of a very compelling tale. Fantastic driving characteristics, stop-on-a-dime brakes, and lightweight material are what makes the M3 such a renowned sports coupe, and we're sure the sedan will be no different.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies