Daimler CEO says another partnership with his German competitors is possible, this time on electric vehicle batteries.
Volkswagen chairman Martin Winterkorn says the company is prepping a battery with a 186-mile range, which is more than double the current e-Golf. Although, it's less than the projections of potential competitors like the Tesla Model 3, Chevrolet Bolt, and the rumored upcoming Nissan Leaf update.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX