When you think about electric vehicles with which to set distance records, transit buses probably aren't the first things that spring to mind. Yet, that's exactly what Proterra used to set a new high-water mark of 700-miles-in-24-hours recently and, upon some reflection, it makes a whole lot of sense.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Battery Bus Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!