Gordon Murray can design a Batmobile, but he can't teach the Dark Knight how to drive it. Murray's latest automobile was created for the new Batman Live show, a stage production that tells the story of how Batman and Robin came to team up. Murray's take on Bruce Wayne's iconic ride plays a major role... during an early live rehearsal, that role included crashing into a Bank of Gotham set piece.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Batman Live Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!