For its latest ad, Nissan brought together a racecar driver in a 370Z Nismo, a BASE jumper in a wingsuit and a Juke crossover with three computer screens to the Susten Pass in the Swiss Alps. As odd as the combination sounds, the ingredients come together quite nicely for an action-packed display of man versus machine in a race to the end of the pass.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX