BMW's product portfolio has expanded far beyond the sports sedans and cabriolets of old to include all manner of vehicles. But a subway train? You betcha.
Over the past decade, affinity credit cards have become increasingly popular as the groups who sign up get a cut of the healthy profits and issuing banks can encourage card holders to use the cards more often. The latest organization to jump on the bandwagon is the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) system with a new MasterCard from FirstUSA.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies