It's become customary for automakers to offer up the first production example of collectible cars, so it was no surprise that SRT announced earlier this year that 2013 Viper GTS VIN #1 would be selling at Barrett-Jackson's Orange County auction. Adding to the auction's appeal, proceeds from the sale will be donated to the Austin Hatcher Foundation, an organization that helps children and families dealing with issues resulting from pediatric cancer.
Barrett Jackson Orange County
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX