Having just recently returned home from the TTXGP at the Isle of Man, where its race bike managed a very respectable second-place finish in its class, Barefoot Motors has officially opened its doors. The event, complete with a ceremonial ribbon-cutting ceremony, took place June 25th in Ashland, Oregon.
Electric vehicles seem to have a bright future ahead of them. Although it may take a little while before a majority of our cars and trucks are running on electrons instead of gasoline, there appears to be a slice of the recreational market that's ready to make the switch now. Just over a year ago, we wrote about a new electric ATV that was co-designed by Jamie Hyneman of Mythbusters fame, and the machine seems to be progressing nicely. Barefoot Motors calls their machine an Earth Utility Vehicle
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies