Porsche has gathered topless legends from its history, and one notorious hardtop, to show off some of the metal that inspired the 2013 Porsche Boxster. Unfortunately, they sat in the garage on the first day of filming a promo at the Barber Motorsports Park because an all-day rainstorm also decided to enjoy the track.
Barber Motorsports Park
It's been 45 years since Ford introduced the Mustang, and the Blue Oval chose Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, AL as ground zero for the big pony car celebration. Track officials estimated more than 38,000 people came out to see about 2,000 Mustangs on display from 15 different countries, and Autoblog was among the revelers.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX