Every year the racing season closes with the annual Race of Champions. The year-end event gives drivers from different racing disciplines a chance to compete against each other on common ground and in identical machinery. And while it doesn't necessarily move every year, organizers try to bring the action to different locations.
The entire country has about as many electric vehicles as a typical San Francisco co-op, but Barbados has to start somewhere. The Caribbean island nation is home to about 280,000 people and has a most famous export in Rihanna and now it is sounding the horn for more electric vehicles as a way to help the economy, the Barbados Advocate says.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX