So, it's a safe bet that the following video is the craziest thing you'll see all day. Maybe this week, and quite possibly, this month. It stars, in no particular order, a drifting Freightliner semi driven by Pikes Peak champ Mike Ryan, a dock worker/stuntman being pulled behind said semi, a Ford Crown Victoria driving on two wheels, a drifting Nissan 240SX Coupe, two ramps, a row of Smart Fortwo minicarsand the Long Beach harbor. Yes, this is the sequel to the original "Size Matters."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX