With the Bangkok Motor Show coming up at the end of this month, Mitsubishi is giving us a teaser of a new concept vehicle called the Concept G4. Standing for "Global 4-door," the G4 shows what Mitsubishi has planned for its global compact sedan, which is known as the Mitsubishi Lancer in most parts of the world.
Bangkok Motor Show
We saw the 2013 Chevrolet TrailBlazer last fall as a near-production concept, but today we get the real thing – in pixelated, jpeg form, that is. Indeed, this is about as close as U.S. buyers will probably get to the new Trailblazer. While we weren't expecting General Motors to change its tune about bringing the diesel-powered, seven-seat SUV stateside, we called and asked anyway. Chevrolet spokesman Tom Wilkinson told us, "There are currently no plans to bring that vehicle to the U.S."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX