The Detroit News reported today that Toyota will restart production at two Indian plants, following a shutdown on Monday.
Sudeep K. Agarwal, a Mercedes owner in India, decided he'd had it up to here and wasn't going to take it anymore. Over a period of a few years Agarwal took his Mercedes to a dealer in Bangalore to have the same problem repaired, but the dealer never got it fixed to his satisfaction.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX