Bragging rights in just about any racing series are typically ironed out on the race track, but in Formula One, there's one honor that is assigned by more than just checkered flags and podium finishes, and that's the Trofeo Lorenzo Bandini.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!