The Colorado Department of Transportation recently tested a traffic blimp over Denver to keep a high-altitude eye on interstates in the Mile-High City. The device is tethered to the ground, but officials get a much more complete view of what's happening on the road.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX