Baldwin-Motion, long-time keepers of the Camaro flame and winners of the 2005 SEMA show's design award for Best GM Vehicle with their Camaro SuperCoupe, will be displaying a new variation on the '69 Camaro at this year's show - the SuperSpeedster.
If you're a well-heeled Camaro fan, and you just can't wait until 2009 for GM's next-generation Camaro, Baldwin-Motion has just the car for you. Inside LIne is reporting that the company that won GM's Best Design Award at SEMA 2005 for its Camaro SuperCoupe is launching two limited edition Camaros - the SS-427 and the Phase III 540.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies